BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm sorry



We START our friendship with a big smile in our face,..but,..we END our friendship with million question in our head,,, We are promise that we will be BEST FRIEND FOREVER...
but its just a words from our mouth,..

Audrey,..we start our friendship from form1..n AZLINA...we start our friendship form form4,..n u are AUDREY best friend from primary school.. I'm so happy got friends like you all that time.. b'cz...we are funny, open each other, talkative, crazy, n like to do stupid thing,..we also together in sad n happy,..we had a same favourite in all things,..we escape class together, group work together,go canteen together n sit together...

I miss the moment we do together.. i miss to be your friend..but,..our friendship already end,..even u all not say it,..but i know.. I'm sorry for my mistake,.. I'm not the prefect friend,..i had a lot of weakness,,n thanks 4 being my friends dear..



Some picture where we spend our time together...


















0 comments: