BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 3, 2011

i'm back!!



I <3 U


Hi guys, long time I did not post on the blog. So many stories that I wanted to share. Ok I'll tell you my experience during 2010.

A lot of experience I can get, especially since I entered the College of Twintech Sarawak. I learned a lot about myself. Where I can learn to be strong, independent and not give up. At that time, I was very weak because my first time away from family but with the presence of my friends, I am no longer sad. My friends there are very sporting, especially my roommate. They are very crazy and very entertaining. No matter friend from Sabah or Sarawak, all they are the same.

There was a man that I want to thank you for teaching me to be strong and hang out with people. I also take him to encourage me to study. He was a great, especially in the studies. Although he was always hurt my feeling but I still like to be friends with him.

Many of my memories with him. Bitter and sweet memories are all there, making friends with him or know him more closely requires a lot of patience. It's not easy to approach him, because he likes to hurt people feelings.
Even though he is like that, but actually he is very nice, thats why I like to be friends with him.

I MISS AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAICHO.. I <3 U

0 comments: