BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where I had been gone

Hi guys, sorry because for a long time did not updating my blog. Maybe some of you feel bored during blogwalking at my blog coz see the same post or old post since April.



Sometimes I don't have any ideas to post at my blog. So, most of my free time, I spend with college life, playing poker, watch movie and blogwalking. I am blogwalking but I still did not upadate my own blog. so stupid I am right? haha :D



Okey, talking about poker. Now I'm so obsessed with poker where I play through Facebook network. Until, I'm online just for claim my lottery poker in Facebook. Sometimes I still awake till 3 am because of playing poker. And just now I already got 2 times 150k from the lottery. haha


the 2nd times I got it!!



And just to let you guys know that, a few day a go, my blog has been irregular because of myself. I'm almost crazy because of it, but finally it being like normal again. haha :D Thanks!!! Now, I changed all my blog content and this the result from my changing. (^^,)


New face =)

0 comments: