BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Simple Post!

Sorry for the slowdown in update! I don't have to give a reason for that cos as usual, I don't have any interest story or idea to post. This is only short or quick leaving post and will blog more detail later as soon as possible (don't trust to much with it) ..hahaha..


So, before I start it, Let me wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR even its already in February.

Here the story begin. Starting in January 2012 I had been busy with my assessment, and had a lot of assignment especially for English For Professional Communication subject. Its not easy to done it plus I had 'sleeping' group member. And it was suck!

Other than that, I was infected with allergic a few days ago! But I'm not it is allergic or what cos i just hear from the doctor said bla bla bla and he said that I need to be inject. And I don't know where it come from cos I never had allergic before. It was really really really kill me! :(


Here it is!



Okay, that's all for today. I feel sleepy and need to have enough rest cos tomorrow I will have a Futsal Tournament! :P

Take care and good night :)

0 comments: