BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where You Can Get Family As They?

Being a collage students is the sweetest moment to all of us especially if we go from out of our country. Why I'm say so??? Okay, it is because we can learn new something from them. I mean their language and culture. But what about place huh?? To visit from one place to another place is not easy if we don't have a transportation.
You are so lucky if you can get a adoptive families or best friend that can bring you out for walk around the place. Because it can save your budget and you can visit a fantastic  place.

Along I was in Sarawak, I was met Erwin family. They are very kind family I ever meet because they never consider me as an outsiders. They always treat me as their family. Beside that, they also bring me out together and spend time together.

Here are some of our pictures :)










p/s: I love all of them :)


0 comments: